3800 my stupid bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Only bitch i see here is your punk ass!!

Not only did you get caught up but you also got played by your girl!!

So that makes you the "BITCH"

You are a tool !! And now you will have to suffer the consequences!!

F

fastcash

1. STEP neice IN-LAW (legal) in terms of morality...well, to each his own, it's not like a stepsister that you are raised with, which, imho would be a lot weired.
2. the insurance was only in her name as a way to save over $1000 a year (EVERYBODY would do that if it meant saving THAT much money)
3. i did cheat on her, my bad, "reap what you sow"..... nuff said
4. because you are emotionally unable to accept a situation, that is no cause to ruin someone's carear, brake my window's, maybe - ruin my income, no

we are in the process of working out any loose ends. everyone knows how relationships are, and add the internet medium it makes it ten times worse than a grapevine. words are words, as opinions are opinions. i was mad, so i vented

Fish- "That sucks dude, but I do recall you making a post saying how all of the ILGPC girls should be like yours."i never said i was perfect. meaning: every statement i have made is not always right
"Ohh, I didnt read the part where you were CAUGHT in bed with another chick. Thats a whole different story.

"STOP CHEATING ON YOUR GF ASSHOLE!!!"
Good point, but i can say she did it first, she'll say i did it first...you know how it is. At this point the only point i was trying to make is you can't take emotions and react in ways that she did. if you cheated on your woman is it ok to call your boss, the owner of the company, customers houses, whatever, or do you do the mature thing and walk away

superchargedgp-"sick just fucking sick

how white thrash redneckish"

only if there was some sort of blood or legal relation. she is my stepdads grandsons ex wife...i figured the STEP gave it away, the INLAW part sealed the deal. you can't knock me for having feelings for someone who is NOT related to me. and of course, her story will always, and only incorporate the NEICE not step/inlaw part, that was my choice, i chose the path i am on, and i am happy now.

alex- "Only bitch i see here is your punk ass!!
Not only did you get caught up but you also got played by your girl!!
So that makes you the "BITCH"
You are a tool !! And now you will have to suffer the consequences!!

the point here is, there is no consequences. if i loose the car, then i guess that is one of em, won't screw my credit any more than it already is - shit my intrst was 15.45%!!!! on a 5 yr loan.....i was only really MAD that she mixed our lives with my work life, and now my carear is in the balance, i feel that is wrong of her to do.

she never knew i cheated on her or used drugs until AFTER we broke up...THEN she decided to ruin my life, i wasn't caught, per se

sooooo, that is all :unsure:

P

princess03

Hey steve, you cheated on me within one month of dating. a guy from my work kissed me a couple weeks later and i left because of that. i never fucked anyone or tried to get other peoples numbers or lied to you or did drugs. i held of on telling you that someone i worked with kissed me because i felt like shit. so that is a really good excuse for you to fuck other people and possibly infect me with some sort of disease which could cause me to get sick or die and who would my child have then. you are the most selfish person i have ever met. if you couldn't handle that another man kissed me, then you should have been a man and broke up with me. and you wanting to work things out between our situation with the money you owe me and getting the car and your paperwork back isnt going to go to well by you publicly insalting. it just makes you look bad as a person. and by the way, the vehicle is not damaged so i dont know where that came from. if you dont care about anyones opinion, then why did you have to defend yourself to everything people said that you didnt like? i suggest if you want things to be civil with us until this situation is over, drop the online macho attitude and drop the subject. if you want to treat me like bitch, i will treat you the same way. also if you dont like what people are saying on here then you should have never brought the subject to their attention, you were asking for the attention and got what you wanted.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Well the ex showed up. Where is the neice/in law? Oh and we need the ex's guy that kissed her first. I bet if we get the insurance and finance guys we can get this thread up over 50 pages............

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by dole21+Sep 13 2005, 09:56 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-CoolGTX
@Sep 13 2005, 07:32 PM
since his sht is More fckd then mine, it is funny as sht. let it roll..LMMFAO
[snapback]97780[/snapback]​
:iagree:

lmao i thought of mother as well when i started reading this thread :lolsign: :lol:
[snapback]97796[/snapback]​
[/b]

Fastcash IS Mother1998. I knew when he kinda looked at me funny when we went to GLD last year and I introduced myself.

So yes. This is the man that drinks and drives while getting caught in Scummit. While saying that his GF is the best. (at the time) And that we are all stupid and should be driving 03 cobras. :lolsign:

Isnt it Ironic??

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by Fish+Sep 13 2005, 11:01 PM-->
Originally posted by dole21@Sep 13 2005, 09:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-CoolGTX
@Sep 13 2005, 07:32 PM
since his sht is More fckd then mine, it is funny as sht. let it roll..LMMFAO
[snapback]97780[/snapback]​

:iagree:

lmao i thought of mother as well when i started reading this thread :lolsign: :lol:
[snapback]97796[/snapback]​

Fastcash IS Mother1998. I knew when he kinda looked at me funny when we went to GLD last year and I introduced myself.

So yes. This is the man that drinks and drives while getting caught in Scummit. While saying that his GF is the best. (at the time) And that we are all stupid and should be driving 03 cobras. :lolsign:

Isnt it Ironic??
[snapback]97799[/snapback]​
[/b]

wow

ok even bigger loser than i though before now

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Dude this is all fucked up, something like this just went up on clubgp, then was deleted, probably the same couple but damn thats hilarous. I feel bad for any one stuck in realtionships like this, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info