My new winter beater

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
i dont remember for sure but i think 93ish has the f23 dohc non-vtec - i was gonna pick it up for $300 and just beat it through the winter - never drove it and i keep forgetting to call the guy to get it - i was just curious - either way a junkyard tranny installed was only $600 if thats the case - or just a computer - either way

i would definitely check the TCM for toasted components, it should be right behind the passenger side kick panel.

Accords are SOHC until they plopped in the K-series in the late 00's IIRC?

Those F-motors can hold boost like a champ though. (DSM turbo Manifolds bolt right up to them :wink:)

Bisi has one putting out over 300WHP NA, no joke...

ok......:gives:
we are talking about ecobox winter beaters, not race cars.:s00ls:

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
I know this...

I was pointing out A) Bisimoto has built one with crazy high HP NA, and B) they are prime for 'junkyard turbo' kits.

That is all.

Otherwise, Killer pickup, enjoy the MPG!

k. thanks, i will enjoy double the mileage im getting now (havent had time to tune the prix) along with 87 octane

One question, if you have a winter beater, why do you have snow tires on the GP?

i bought the snow tires, then came across the car. i only wish i would've waited a couple more days to buy the tires...:hs:
oh well, they are great in the snow now! i dont have the accord registered or insured yet. im waiting on my TCM, which will be here on friday. :s00ls:

Thread Info