my dyno day full of fail

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
they are good people, 90% or more of the guys that talk shit about zzp has never met anybody from the shop, if there is anybody in the world i trust to dyno tune my car its the guys that have set all the records with that car, my last car gained over 50whp from tuning on there dyno and ran like that for 4 years now after

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
good god i just got an email from tim at zzp saying they finished up the car and tune already today, and it made 522whp on 17psi, they didn't want to go any higher due to running out of fuel pump on e85, I'm more than happy with that i can wait till next year to do a bigger fuel set up and switch to an l32

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
thanks, it feels good to see a project turn out better than intended, i was shooting to make high 400s and figured i would have to push it harder to do it, I owe a big thank you to phatride on this one he is that one that was helping me pick parts and get everything together

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
good god i just got an email from tim at zzp saying they finished up the car and tune already today, and it made 522whp on 17psi, they didn't want to go any higher due to running out of fuel pump on e85, I'm more than happy with that i can wait till next year to do a bigger fuel set up and switch to an l32

Wow. I must say those are nice numbers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info