Woodsticks, IL
And this is what she can do

Dynograph.jpg

OH DAMN! Nice!

tmbutitta

TCG Elite Member
Feb 16, 2010
Rockford
These mods have only about 500 miles on them right now, so the rear held up fine so far. As soon as it comes out in the spring I will have the Half shafts and Stub axles waiting to go in. The stock pumpkin should be good up to about 900hp so I'm not concerned with that just yet. I'll probably go with a Harrop diff cover when I do the gear swap but that will be it for the drive line for now.

The only problem that I had with the drive line parts was my trans blowing up on the first pull on the dyno. That's why I went with the stage 5 from RPM, but I have the option on a steal of a deal on a TH400 so I may go that route.

very nice! i am envious of nitrous cars.. my next build will be a nitrous motor for sure!

but i wouldnt waist your money on the harrop cover.. i was looking to kill wheel hop and from what 90% of the people say- it does nothing for that... just added fluid and looks good under the car..

i would deff get the BMR or gforce stubs, and anti wheel hop kit for sure.. (i have one standard level 2 half shaft for sale, so all you would have to do is buy the larger diameter one) I actually did that upgrade as well..

other then that just get a couple select bushings in the back and maybe some drag springs or drag bags with an adjustable shock.

and as long as you dont wheel hop your rear diff should stay intact.. My wheel hop killed mine with just 600hp.

Csurane24

I like big butts and I can not lie
Jan 30, 2010
Crete
you lookin to race on the street at all? I got a nitrous cam only 6-speed. I'll be around this summer lookin to gamble as usual.

Possibly, you never know.

Csurane24,

You got track numbers or just dyno numbers..?

The car has not been down the track yet, that is why the track day should be interesting.

Thread Info