• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Mufflers

G_T_P

Reaction score
Does any body have some stock mufflers they do not want anymore?!?!!? I am tired of the shitty straight pipes it sounds sooo bad! Please help me!!?!?

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
email/call Robert at sinister drag designs. they might have a stock catback around their shop. they are very decent with prices too.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
you bought that car with straight pipes? tell me you at least turned the car on before you bought it... holy shit

G_T_P

Reaction score
the noise is just getting to me lately i swear to god i am going deaf! And ever corner is a cop and i get pulled over all the time and its pissing me off lol!

G_T_P

Reaction score
so i found some videos on the hooker maxflows i love how they sound. Now were did you guys buy them from. I am just wonderin?

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
Reaction score
a car part place... probably jegs or summit.

I was going to post a "Here let me google that for you" link. but it isnt even worth it. lol.

there are also some stock mufflers for sale on clubgp classifieds...

really not difficult to find mufflers man.

G_T_P

Reaction score
a car part place... probably jegs or summit.

I was going to post a "Here let me google that for you" link. but it isnt even worth it. lol.

there are also some stock mufflers for sale on clubgp classifieds...

really not difficult to find mufflers man.
ya i found them on summint i think and i get a discount there so its not bad at all there only like 67 bucks pretty cheap..

G_T_P

Reaction score
:werd: Between junk yards and craigslist, you should be pretty good finding stock/aftermarket mufflers
dont you still have the stock mufflers? IIRC you were gonna sell me some a while back?

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
I found a set of 2.5 offset/center JBAs. I can let em go for $50. Dont know what they will sound like on a 3800 though.

G_T_P

Reaction score
I found a set of 2.5 offset/center JBAs. I can let em go for $50. Dont know what they will sound like on a 3800 though.
hey thanks for lookin Fish but ill see whats up. I might be ordering those tonight dunno yet. I will get back to you.

G_T_P

Reaction score
look at shaferz vid on youtube. I think they sound nice

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Dude those mufflers sound like shit
Says the guy with a SLP catback. :rofl:

That is also a single out 3". It sounds different on a GP. Hell, that same exact exhaust sounds totally different now with no changes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom