Sports MTB Madness!

Bob Kazamakis

Iā€™m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
It's not bad. Just click down to the lowest gear and pull it back.

My friend at SRAM said that video I posted is the best way to do it. Usually you bleed other disk brakes like a car.

I'm still waiting for my lever mounts. I also need to bring my bike to the shop to swap bottom brackets to put my new cranks on.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I'll check the video, i have the directions that came with the bleed kit.

DSC_5435_thumb.jpg

DSC_5437_thumb.jpg

DSC_5430_thumb.jpg

The garbage can actually came from Waste Management like that

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Smoother than a micro knobby?

I just bled the front per that video and it wasn't too bad. I think the brake feels stronger, the rear is what really needs it. Could probably do it in 20 minutes taking my time, now that i have done it once.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Holy Roller still exists. I just looked. Did my rear brake this morning and it was real easy. I think i have a leaking rear tire and I am kind of contemplating throwing my 2.35" tire on the rear instead of the 2.1". Not sure how much more rolling resistance that would be though.

Bob Kazamakis

Iā€™m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Probably 1x9. I've got an xtr short cage rear derailleur laying around and an e13 chain guide.

It's good for jumping set up as is but 32/14 is a bit tough for much else. This will probably be my street/rays bike and the other one will be the cross country/single track bike.

Thread Info