Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
45 minutes into the new season (aside from that huge opening) and I'm back to not knowing wtf is going on. Interesting ending.

And that dude w/ the glasses saying goodbye was Sam Esmail. Had to look it up b/c he looked really familiar.

Last edited:

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
This is one of, if not THE best shows on TV. The last episode was unreal!! There was 2 lines of dialogue the entire episode, one at the very beginning and one at the very end. Nothing was said, not even in the background, and yet you were on the edge of your seat the entire time. This season is also going to be 13 episodes, which is longer than the previous seasons. I expect a couple slower episodes early on.

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
was just at a hacking competition tonight. dudes at my table were all complaining the show is a drama now and the hax are gone
I wonder if they have not seen season 4 yet? This season has shown some pretty detailed hacking a couple times already as well as some social engineering. Its not as computer focused as the early seasons before they pulled off the 5-9 hack, but its not only drama either. I missed the computer stuff for a while there, but for the story it made sense. They had to focus on the aftermath of pulling off such a big hack like that. I think its amazing they are wrapping up at 4 seasons so that they don't drag it out with drama and start getting off the rails with the hacking. This is letting them keep it in the realm of possibilities at least.

Sean

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info