TV Mr. Robot

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Soooo, the finale was last night. Awfully quiet in here. I thought it was pretty great. It COULD have almost been a series finale, like they weren't sure if they were gonna get picked up for a 4th season (which they have by the way). The post/mid credits scene kinda felt like it was tacked on last minute to provide a segue to season 4.

Overall I thought this season was great. Definitely much better than the 2nd season. First half was strong, but the back half kinda struggled a bit imo. Finished strong tho. Now to wait for season 4! Or rather.....now to wait for the blurays of season 3, so I can rewatch it all and actually see what hell was going on in all the perpetual dark scenes of this season. God USA's HD keeps getting worse every year. This season was almost unbearable.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Official. Show returns next year for its final, 12 episode, season.

The Hollywood Reporter brings word that USA Network’s Mr. Robot will be ending after season four. The final season will get an expanded 12-episode order — up from its originally planned eight episodes — and will conclude next year.

Mr. Robot Ending with Season 4 on USA Network - ComingSoon.net

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Returns sometime this year.

unnamed-6.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info