Status
Not open for further replies.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
It hasn't seen more than 20psi. I did wash it tho.
giphy.gif

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
????????????????????????????????????

Nope. Car ran identical times to the summer. To say I was massively disappointed is an understatement. But it drove there and back without incident...so I can't be too mad. I need to get logs over to my tuner like I should have done from the start.

Reactions: LikeABauce302

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
????????????????????????????????????

Nope. Car ran identical times to the summer. To say I was massively disappointed is an understatement. But it drove there and back without incident...so I can't be too mad. I need to get logs over to my tuner like I should have done from the start.
I hear ya. I really thought I’d run faster at that last even than I did during the summer. Same times and speed.

At this point I think asking it to do more is beyond its capabilities. I’ll still run it and have fun, just with an adjusted expectation and go for consistency instead.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Its more like I'm overboosting in the mid range and under on the top end. Tuner needs to remap my boost controller in the ecu.

I'm sure I'm leaning out b/c of that in certain situations as well. Boost is capped at 24psi for now.

Reactions: SleeperLS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info