General Information

2016 Golf R, DSG

1670395408140.png

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Somebody will pay it
I can only hope that way I can laugh my balls off at all these idiots paying over sticker for everyday cars like a fucking GTI when the economy gets back to normal.

Gomez, you asked if I would sell my car. I've thought about it, and yes I will sell. $75k will do it in this market and I believe thats more than fair:ROFLMAO:

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I can only hope that way I can laugh my balls off at all these idiots paying over sticker for everyday cars like a fucking GTI when the economy gets back to normal.

Gomez, you asked if I would sell my car. I've thought about it, and yes I will sell. $75k will do it in this market and I believe thats more than fair:ROFLMAO:

Do it!! I like the red GT for 50k

Reactions: blue-sun

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
so Mook Mook what's the name of your guy in Morris? Thinking about picking up some springs/rear sway bar and need someone to install. Wanna reach out and find out how much $ it's gonna cost. Gonna try and gather the parts this winter and then have him do the install in the early spring.
Everett. Tell him I sent ya.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Are yours bad already or just need to upgrade to prevent failure of OEM shit?
The stock mounts on these cars are trash. I've got almost 55k on my car and a lot of track passes and launches. Mine are guaranteed shot. Folks kill them like 10k in. So I'll be curious how mine are once pulled.

JFish75

Addict
TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2019
Winfield, Il.
Not sure if a dig at me or not ?. But will probably do it at Rodger's shop whenever I swap to my summer wheels. Be helpful to have the lift and then need a jack to hold up the motor and trans without breaking the plastic oil pan ?

Thread Info