Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Nah, I'm pretty happy with my car.

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Can I just say the new lineup of VW is stunning. Guy in the neighborhood just bought a brand new loaded red Arteon I think? Man it’s sharp

fastlax16

Regular
Reaction score
Physically isn't the problem with the RDU, its the integration with the brains. Requires inputs from quite a few things. FocusRS only broke into the RDU module controls to tune it late last year.
oh I know it needs more than that jut the physical unit to function.

DanJ

>
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Can I just say the new lineup of VW is stunning. Guy in the neighborhood just bought a brand new loaded red Arteon I think? Man it’s sharp
That Arteon doesn’t really fit my lifestyle but I think they are super nice. I’d like one what but I’m not ready to give up the functionality of the hatch yet.

Physicallly it’ll bolt into the mk7
Paul at shop dap says it’s $15k in parts before you figure out the ecu issues. Next.

fastlax16

Regular
Reaction score
That Arteon doesn’t really fit my lifestyle but I think they are super nice. I’d like one what but I’m not ready to give up the functionality of the hatch yet.

Paul at shop dap says it’s $15k in parts before you figure out the ecu issues. Next.
15k in new parts from vw. It’ll get done eventually once someone gets their hands on some salvage cars. More interested in the turbo and the seats.

DanJ

>
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I could be talking out of my ass but I think they may be Garrett’s like the new IE offerings. I watched the shopdap video while eating cereal and watching the baby so I missed a lot of it.

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Donating Member
Reaction score
Do y'all put in colder plugs and or cut back the ground straps to keep them from turning into glow plugs?

I'm sorry that your vag has a bad hole.

It could be worse though you could have the 4t65e transaxle and have went through 10 of them to get your low 11 second slip

fastlax16

Regular
Reaction score
I could be talking out of my ass but I think they may be Garrett’s like the new IE offerings. I watched the shopdap video while eating cereal and watching the baby so I missed a lot of it.
the r turbo is a continental.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom