Mook tries the Taco Bell Chicken Sandwich Taco

Is the Chicken Sandwich Taco good?

• Total voters

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
Donating Member
Reaction score
What's crazy to me is that's considered a special. Literally no thought went in to it, it looks like something a stoned teenager would make in his parents kitchen at 3am.

Lead Pipe

110% Flex
Reaction score
All I can say is that Carter was only one to get a baby dick nugget on his. I'm not surprised by this.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
Donating Member
Reaction score
Carter's life sized dick nugget is not representative of the actual product. Go argue politics and stop shitting up my perfect thread.
If you consider a half retarded red headed step child that will meet an untimely demise before he's 18, "perfect," then I guess that's your opinion.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
If you consider a half retarded red headed step child that will meet an untimely demise before he's 18, "perfect," then I guess that's your opinion.
That doesnt even make sense. Fuck off with this verbal dick nugget diarrhea.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm not saying I wouldn't eat this. I had two crunch wraps for lunch last week. I know what I'm getting myself into when I pull up to a Taco Bell.
I havent had a crunch wrap in a minute.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
Donating Member
Reaction score
That doesnt even make sense. Fuck off with this verbal dick nugget diarrhea.
I'm sorry your childhood education failed you, as it has clearly failed Taco Bell's hiring practices.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
Donating Member
Reaction score
Don't worry though, the praise I bestowed upon Popeye's chicken AND flounder sandwiches was heralded by Michael as the second coming of Christ himself.

Dare I defile his sacred cow of a dogshit fast food company with a dogshit 3 ingredient appetizer, however...

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Don't worry though, the praise I bestowed upon Popeye's chicken AND flounder sandwiches was heralded by Michael as the second coming of Christ himself.

Dare I defile his sacred cow of a dogshit fast food company with a dogshit 3 ingredient appetizer.
Popeyes still the goat.

HOLY FUCK! Maybe I'll add some Popeyes nugs to the TB chicken sandie taco!

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah I believe this is a common theme/complaint with TB

The varying levels of food size/volume/correctness of order is insane for a nationwide chain

You find a solid location, you ALWAYS go there, even if means passing other locations along the way :rofl:

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
Reaction score
Mook Mook why didn't you link me to this thread last night when I was ranting?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Tried a couple today. They were decent. Despite the fact that SPICY was specifically requested, multiple times, and no jalapenos were present. :run: But everything tastes the same after a liberal application of diablo sauce anyways.

At least they didnt turn out like Carters :LOL: If I would have gotten that AND no jalapenos, there would be a burned out husk where a taco bell USED to be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom