Mook tries the Taco Bell Chicken Sandwich Taco

Is the Chicken Sandwich Taco good?

• Total voters

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Glendale heights TB on north Ave is horrible. Both of mine were complete shit shows.

Thats my go-to location in the area, the other ones are way worse, the two on Army Trail off County Farm and Bloomingdale intersections

I mean there are some meh orders, but its probably 10% of the time. During non-peak times, its usually awesome, correct order and portion sizes

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
giphy.gif

The Taco Bell app was one of the first apps I downloaded for food, groceries, etc. It's always been great. Being able to customize your order alone is worth downloading it. They finally are adding deals and rewards as well.

Glendale heights TB on north Ave is horrible. Both of mine were complete shit shows.

Thats my go-to location in the area, the other ones are way worse, the two on Army Trail off County Farm and Bloomingdale intersections

I mean there are some meh orders, but its probably 10% of the time. During non-peak times, its usually awesome, correct order and portion sizes

The Glendale Heights one is the one I go to more than any other. Usually pretty good. I have only had one issue. They were slammed so I am sure that is why The other one I use is Roosevelt in Glen Ellyn. That one BLOWS 90% of the time.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So it seems the general consensus is that, aside from Mook Mook, we all agree this is 2 ingredient appetizer is a joke of a "special" and taco bell has reached a new low in terms of consistency.

Am i reading the room right here?
Youre clearly missing where everyone but carter says theyre delicious. Perhaps I can set you up with an eye appointment courtesy of willsmysticcobra willsmysticcobra?

Reactions: willsmysticcobra

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Got some today.

The tenders were actually bigger than the pita bread. Juicy as fuck too. 66% is still a D.
Youre clearly missing where everyone but carter says theyre delicious. Perhaps I can set you up with an eye appointment courtesy of willsmysticcobra willsmysticcobra?
Perhaps you missed the part where he talks about consistency. Perhaps I can set you up with an eye appointment courtesy of BOFA.

• Haha
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Tried that. Then it recalculate in the app. Like the stores around me arnt a "participating location". Bullshit.
I hate that BS.

The company owner here loathes that. He is cheap and lovers apps to save money. But seems the Naperville area restaurants don't participate in a lot of specials or TV deals. I hear him complain about that at least a couple of time a week.

Thread Info