Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Do you recommend it?
giphy.gif

This has not been a good week for sleep. I'm not ready to blame the pillow but Ive been falling back into old habits. HOWEVER, I think the problem is I've been mixing pillows over night and its fucking up my neck. I've found myself grabbing an old pillow to sleep on my stomach (the purple isnt great for that as mentioned) and when I eventually find my way back to the Harmony, my body is all out of whack. I think thats been happening more than a few times this week.

I did think maybe this pillow was just not that great so I'd test my other pillows against it and they all feel like shit. So I'm going to have to make sure I stick to just one pillow at night and start over again.

I'm not ready to recommend or not recommend this to you guys. 160 bucks is alot to spend on a pillow and I dont want to give you guys an opinion until I'm confident in what I say.

Soon tho. Soon.

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
giphy.gif

This has not been a good week for sleep. I'm not ready to blame the pillow but Ive been falling back into old habits. HOWEVER, I think the problem is I've been mixing pillows over night and its fucking up my neck. I've found myself grabbing an old pillow to sleep on my stomach (the purple isnt great for that as mentioned) and when I eventually find my way back to the Harmony, my body is all out of whack. I think thats been happening more than a few times this week.

I did think maybe this pillow was just not that great so I'd test my other pillows against it and they all feel like shit. So I'm going to have to make sure I stick to just one pillow at night and start over again.

I'm not ready to recommend or not recommend this to you guys. 160 bucks is alot to spend on a pillow and I dont want to give you guys an opinion until I'm confident in what I say.

Soon tho. Soon.

10-4 Kemosahbee ?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
In other news, I might call up Purple and see if they'll swap my pillow for the taller version. I have a feeling this isnt cutting it for side sleeping and thats part of my problem. Or I just order the tall one and then return, for free, whichever is less comfy. This regular one is fine for back sleeping but I just don't know if its doing its job for side sleeping.

A lot of reviews say get the tall if you spend most of your time on your side.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
For back sleeping, absolutely. The regular size seems like a good choice.

When I get home, I'm going to see if they can work with me to get the tall pillow to try.

Maybe consider trying their new adjustable pillow?

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Does it seem like a no-go for stomach sleepers? Im guessing it would be based on the height of the pillow, but am curious about it possibly getting me some even better sleep.

I have same question. Would seem like getting a taller pillow would be no go for stomach sleeping as your neck gets all jacked up.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
As for the Harmony, I'm giving the regular until Monday morning before I decide to order the Tall to test. I want to give the regular so more "seat time" over the next few days.

I'm testing as much for me as for you guys. If I have to get the tall because it's ultimately better for side sleeping, so be it.

Reactions: cacicgtp7

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Well all I do is sleep on my stomach for the most part....guess I'm fucked.

Same. Been sleeping on my stomach for 45 years, it isn’t going to change anytime soon.

When I had my hernia surgery and had to sleep on my back I was miserable the entire week and finally said fuck it and went back to sleeping on my stomach

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Also a stomach sleeper and get super uncomfortable on my back or side for an extended amount of time. But if there are studies that say it’s not good for you, that would explain why I sleep so shittily.

I also get hot very easily and might start looking for a “cooler” pillow. I think it’s about time for A new one anyways.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info