Mook tests the $160 Purple Harmony pillow | Follow along

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I'll have my night 3 update posted soon.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Not much of an update for night 3 but its posted regardless.

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
For those wanting to try Purple matrsses and so on, they do have them in some mattress stores. Purple's website shows what stores in your area have them.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think perhaps you need to invest in an adjustable bed. I can not sleep on a flat bed like a peasant. I sleep like a king. Maybe you will sleep better with an adjustable bed to go along with your new pillow.

Or you can buy foam wedges to. Much cheaper. That’s what I use in hotels.

Here is how my bed adjusts.

IMG_4408.png

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Looks like it’s really just useful for someone that sleep on their back?
I wouldnt go that far. I'm absolutely sleeping on my side because there is no way I'm sleeping on my back all night. I'm just not used to the way the pillow feels on my side. I have been sleeping on REALLY shitty pillows. Its just different but I must find it comfortable because I do wake up on my side and not on my back. Give me a few more nights to really get into a rhythm.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I think perhaps you need to invest in an adjustable bed. I can not sleep on a flat bed like a peasant. Maybe you will sleep better with an adjustable bed to go along with your new pillow.

Here is how my bed adjusts.

View attachment 64216
The pillow has already helped a ton with sleeping in the proper position. It basically encourages you to no matter what position you're in. I can get comfortable on it, more so on my back for now, almost instantly. It seems to pair well with my mattress which I always blamed for my poor sleeping habits but does seem to be the pillows are to blame.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Definitely trying to be honest and objective as the nights pass. I've been sleeping on the exact same pillows for 3-5 years. Maybe even more. I just gave up on trying to find one that worked for me. So my mind and body are very accustomed to exactly how I need to lay down, where to put my arms, etc. This is almost like relearning to sleep comfortably again :rofl:

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt go that far. I'm absolutely sleeping on my side because there is no way I'm sleeping on my back all night. I'm just not used to the way the pillow feels on my side. I have been sleeping on REALLY shitty pillows. Its just different but I must find it comfortable because I do wake up on my side and not on my back. Give me a few more nights to really get into a rhythm.
I meant to quote hospital bed guy, not you.

the pillow seems like more of a side sleeper to me.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I think ultimately it will land that way. I was actually expecting to find side sleeping the best first and THEN back sleeping...but its been reverse for me. Which I suppose it good because this is rather comfortable for back sleeping.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
I meant to quote hospital bed guy, not you.

the pillow seems like more of a side sleeper to me.
Not at all. I sleep on my sides every night with the bed far from flat. For me It relieves so much back pain that I endure throughout the each day.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’m intrigued by the standard purple pillow. I’m mostly a stomach sleeper and I use a super thin pillow from ikea.

GoldPanther

Ford Love
Donating Member
Reaction score
Damn 160 bucks on a pillow! I literally fought myself when I bought a 30/40 bucks pillow at target :confused:.

Still, I'm glad to see that our donations are being put to good use :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (JK)

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Quick night 4 update added.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
4 nights isn't enough time to recommend a $160 pillow. I should have an answer for that come Monday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom