Netflix Money Heist

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well I was gonna start the first episode of the new season of Lupin tonight.......but I was scrolling thru Netflix and found Money Heist: The Phenomenon. Basically a behind the scenes/documentary on how the show was filmed. Great stuff if you enjoyed the show. it's crazy to see some of the things the crew/actors had to go thru to film some of the best scenes in the show. It's also crazy how this show had basically died until Netflix decided to pick it up, and thats when it all blew up. Just dont watch this until you've finished season 4.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
c5f63298-67ae-4dbb-9e61-5b56b390f747_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Halfway through episode 2. There is some shit bugging me so far but just like the characters in the show, I know I'm being tricked, just havent figured out how.

its fucking ridiculous that the shootout in episode 2, no one ran out of bullets, no one got hit. and suddenly the civilians all know how to fire guns, reload, etc. just feels sloppy, especially how brilliantly this show is written

Reactions: IDAFC21
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info