Netflix Money Heist

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Decided to check this out. There are 3 season (or parts - parts 2 and 3 are less than season 1 apparently).

First episode was really enjoyable. Definitely hooked, for the moment at least.

FYI, the show will start off English dubbed, which I didnt like. I would suggest using the original 5.1 soundtrack (european spanish I believe) and use English subs.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80192098

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Some of the dialog is a bit cheesy, but that also could be in part to the translations of the subs.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Really nice Die Hard nod in episode 2. Show is excellent so far.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Tokyo has a rocking body but God she fucking suuuuuuuucks.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Professor and Berlin are the best characters.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Finished up season 1 over the weekend. The story is gripping and I want to keep seeing how it unravels but my GOD can I not stand Tokyo, who I assume is meant to be one of the main focuses....her decisions are just absolutely batshit and drives me insane.

Also, I'll just keep bumping this to talk to myself.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I almost feel like I should start this just because I feel bad you're the only one watching it :rofl:

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
The first five minutes of s2e5 were amazing.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Finally wrapped up all 3 season (or parts). Season 3 was amazing (I still maintain my gripes about character decisions, however). The finale was fantastic.

Now I have to wait until whenever s4 releases..which thankfully, is currently filming.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
HOLY SHIT. Season 4 is out now! I had no idea this was dropping. Im diving in tomorrow.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
And part 4 done. Its an absolute shame none of you will check this out. Easily one of the best shows Netflix has ever offered. Its not without flaws and this "season" definitely had some come oh come on moments but holy fuck its been a hell of a ride. Absolutely brilliant writing, narrative and acting.

My dislike for some of the characters continues to grow but I think that's the joy of this show... You're rooting for the team but you can still hate some of them and still love the show.

Now its another long wait for what I assume will the conclusion.

DEEZUZ

He's/him/his/penis
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'll start it once we're done with Ozark

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
It's a foreign show... Do not turn the subtitles off tho. The language is part of the charm.

DEEZUZ

He's/him/his/penis
Donating Member
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
It's a foreign show... Do not turn the subtitles off tho. The language is part of the charm.
You need to check out Dark... It's a foreign translation job too. Kinda like stranger things but darker

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I started it but got sidetracked. Need to start it up again.

bmoore04

Reaction score
Most of the way done with Season 1. Show is pretty solid outside of my two main complaints thus far.
7 people maintaining 67 hostages for this long is only sustainable if you have them in a large group. But they seem to always have 2 people fucking off and the hostages in 8 different places.
The rule about no personal information is kind of a joke. You have a father + son and the two serbs are also connected.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
The no personal info is for when they're interacting in front of the hostages mostly. Ya it is also for the safety of the group in general, but it's really so that they can't be easily identified by the public.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
And part 4 done. Its an absolute shame none of you will check this out. Easily one of the best shows Netflix has ever offered. Its not without flaws and this "season" definitely had some come oh come on moments but holy fuck its been a hell of a ride. Absolutely brilliant writing, narrative and acting.

My dislike for some of the characters continues to grow but I think that's the joy of this show... You're rooting for the team but you can still hate some of them and still love the show.

Now its another long wait for what I assume will the conclusion.

#tcgdoesntread

bmoore04

Reaction score
Had a hard time with the clown thing. Why not just call and say you are going to bring him some cider or something?

bmoore04

Reaction score
Seeing the endless pattern of Tokyo fucking things up. She just broke back in. Really enjoying the show overall though.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Seeing the endless pattern of Tokyo fucking things up. She just broke back in. Really enjoying the show overall though.
She is the WORST...but I think shes supposed to be. Her ass is outstanding at least.

bmoore04

Reaction score
Edit: Even when she does something that doesn't really seem like it could backfire on anyone except for herself. It backfires on someone else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom