3800 Mod day August 13th

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by HUNTERDOG@Jul 28 2005, 12:39 AM
If you don't have the time to stop by, I can just bring my bags and boxes.

You have a good set? I have played on some really poor boxes with some really crappy bags and it makes for no fun. By the way I was dropping them off so someone could bring them to GPG (wasn't sure if that was clear).
[snapback]93434[/snapback]​
Yea, I have a really nice set, I take pride in my work. Also the back legs fold so I can fit them in my back seat, and it has cup holders built into the back legs so to don't spill your beer. If you want em', I'll bring em.
:cheers:

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Jul 28 2005, 10:29 AM
Yea, I have a really nice set, I take pride in my work. Also the back legs fold so I can fit them in my back seat, and it has cup holders built into the back legs so to don't spill your beer. If you want em', I'll bring em.
That is awesome, want to make me a set?
[snapback]93462[/snapback]​
Sure, they really weren't that bad to make, bout $35 bucks in materials ($45 with bags). I got the idea from my buddies set, his "professional set. But he paid like $140 bucks :blink: , and he's a carpenter, so i stole his design, and modified it to how I liked it. The hardest part was the legs. Anyways, that still doesn't answer my question as to weather or not I'm bringing them.

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
I might stop by, if u guys don't mind. I need some1 to show me how to tune the car with the dhp powertunner. I will bring the tunner and the laptop. But only if my ass is welcome there.
Come on over, there will be a few people there that have experience with Powrtuner's.
I'm thinking about buying that suv headlight wiring harness. I almost hit 2 kids riding their skateboards at 11pm on a pretty busy street last night. They are lucky 1 of them had reflective things on his shoes. Would someone be able to help me hook that up?
Im sure someone will be able to help ya out ;)

3800SC98

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Chicago
Originally posted by Ron Vogel+Aug 1 2005, 12:43 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-3800SC98
@Aug 1 2005, 10:50 AM
Will there be anyone that can do a stereo install with the PAC-SWIX?? and for how much?

Thanks.

Jose
[snapback]93779[/snapback]​
Talk to SuperchargedGP AKA Mike. IIRC he was an installer, and has put them in before.
[snapback]93785[/snapback]​
[/b]

Thanks.
I sent him a PM.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
I guess I could show up to a mod day so consider me there Bumpin!!! I'll bring some salsa(pico de gallo) and I'll bring some avacados as well oh and some tortillas just in case.

Hey Bumpin can you get 1.9 rockers and everything else required to do the install and if so how much?? PM me and let me know.

Leo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info