3800 Mod day August 13th

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by GraFFix@Jul 26 2005, 04:13 PM
OK OK I refuse to let you people eat bad arrachera....

Sincerly,
The arrachera master
[snapback]93122[/snapback]​
icon_thumb.gif
hmmmmm, if i don't have to padlock my horsies, i might show up for some of your arrachera, Joe :)

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Blownbyyou+Jul 26 2005, 02:40 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-BumpinGTP
@Jul 26 2005, 02:37 PM
If you or anyone else could pick up 20lbs I will gladly pay for it.
[snapback]93097[/snapback]​
Holy shit, thats alot of steak.
[snapback]93098[/snapback]​
[/b]

Hehe. A hand full of us destroyed 12 lbs on Saturday night. 20 probably still wont be enough.

Ill be sure I can make it. :D

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by MrT+Jul 26 2005, 05:40 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GraFFix
@Jul 26 2005, 04:13 PM
OK OK I refuse to let you people eat bad arrachera....

Sincerly,
The arrachera master
[snapback]93122[/snapback]​
icon_thumb.gif
hmmmmm, if i don't have to padlock my horsies, i might show up for some of your arrachera, Joe :)
[snapback]93146[/snapback]​
[/b]

WHATEVER!!! :lolsign:
its PADDOCK :ph34r: :lol:

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jul 26 2005, 04:15 PM
Hunterdog is a good cook!!  Maybe he will be coming to make wings when he reads this thread??
[snapback]93123[/snapback]​

I would love to cook, unfortunately I have inventory at work and then I have to head out to Hinkley for a graduation party. I'll tell you I am fucking sick of work and sick of fucking obligations! It's fucking July 26th and I haven't enjoyed summer yet. Every weekend work or some sort of function. I am so looking forward to GPG just to get away and relax for a bit. Sorry for the profanity. I just may swing by and drop off the bags and boxes so someone can bring them for me.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer+Jul 26 2005, 12:22 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike K
@Jul 26 2005, 11:12 AM
Peace offering?  Did you do something to disturb the masses?  Did we threaten mating with your women?  :lol:

I've heard that I drink anything with alcohal in it.  I was drinking rubbing alcohal at Johns house.  I only know that because he had me clean the heads on his VCR with my tongue afterwards.
[snapback]93067[/snapback]​
LMFAO :lolsign: We'll get along just fine :)
[snapback]93068[/snapback]​
[/b]
hey guys im a little new here and im buying a mini afc 2.2 i need some one to tune i was wondering if someone would be able to help me out when ever, or if the invite to mod day is open to anybody, id be glad to bring somthing if it is.
any help would be apprecited

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by HUNTERDOG+Jul 27 2005, 12:16 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich
@Jul 26 2005, 04:15 PM
Hunterdog is a good cook!!  Maybe he will be coming to make wings when he reads this thread??

I would love to cook, unfortunately I have inventory at work and then I have to head out to Hinkley for a graduation party. I'll tell you I am fucking sick of work and sick of fucking obligations! It's fucking July 26th and I haven't enjoyed summer yet. Every weekend work or some sort of function. I am so looking forward to GPG just to get away and relax for a bit. Sorry for the profanity. I just may swing by and drop off the bags and boxes so someone can bring them for me.
[snapback]93181[/snapback]​
[/b]
If you don't have the time to stop by, I can just bring my bags and boxes.

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by staceyyearsich+Jul 27 2005, 07:27 AM-->
Originally posted by Mikes1998GTP@Jul 27 2005, 03:55 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Jul 26 2005, 05:05 PM
ill be there.
[snapback]93138[/snapback]​

I've heard that before... you sure this time?

If Stacey is going to be there, can we get some live music so I can dance with her, you don't mind, right Bumpin?!!

:lolsign:
[snapback]93196[/snapback]​

Stop including my fucking name in ur posts... forget about me and forget about me ever doing anything with you. You sick fuck I don't want my name to be spelt, typed, or said out of ur damn mouth leave me the F*CK alone.,. U don't want drama on the board then fn stop mentioning my name, pretend u DO NOT KNOW ME!! You know I think your repulsive and you know I dislike you so STOP bringing me up in ur posts trying to cause trouble. I hope you don't show up cause I might just pour my beer all over u before you even have a chance of spilling it. and don't think I won't
Thank you.
[snapback]93209[/snapback]​
[/b]

"If you dont like someone then IGNORE them....you have that option on the forums. Click on their name then you will see "IGNORE MEMBER" Use it.
icon_thumb.gif

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer+Jul 27 2005, 07:01 AM-->
Originally posted by HUNTERDOG@Jul 27 2005, 12:16 AM
@Jul 26 2005, 04:15 PM

[snapback]93181[/snapback]​
If you don't have the time to stop by, I can just bring my bags and boxes.
[snapback]93207[/snapback]​
[/b]

hmmmm BAGS

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jul 27 2005, 07:54 AM
You know what its kinda hard to ignore them when everyone and the mother is letting me know about it.  He needs to stop stalking me; and obssesing..  LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE.. 

Seriously why bring me up if you know I don't like u
[snapback]93215[/snapback]​

i'll bring my boom box with some disco records so me and stacey can bust some moves. and i dont care if bumpin likes it or not :ph34r:

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by Mike K@Jul 27 2005, 11:19 AM
I don't get the bags and boxes game... Even drunk it's boring as hell.
[snapback]93278[/snapback]​
think of it as horseshoes for alchy's, no possibilities of any real bad injury (unless your running around and trip over the board, or something like that), but, to each his or her own.
CJ

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by superchargedgp+Jul 27 2005, 11:41 AM-->
@Jul 27 2005, 07:54 AM
You know what its kinda hard to ignore them when everyone and the mother is letting me know about it.  He needs to stop stalking me; and obssesing..   LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE.. 

Seriously why bring me up if you know I don't like u
[snapback]93215[/snapback]​

i'll bring my boom box with some disco records so me and stacey can bust some moves. and i dont care if bumpin likes it or not :ph34r:

[snapback]93286[/snapback]​
[/b]

Hell yeas Im gunna bust a move.. are u really going to come out cause u've been pulling a stacey saying ur gunna come n then don't lol :lolsign: :D

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer+Jul 27 2005, 01:55 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike K
@Jul 27 2005, 11:19 AM
think of it as horseshoes for alchy's, no possibilities of any real bad injury (unless your running around and trip over the board, or something like that), but, to each his or her own.
CJ
[snapback]93302[/snapback]​
[/b]
Are you talking about cornhole? I played a lot last summer. My friend's dad would always have tournaments with his work friends. Sometimes i'd end up making some money too :D Haven't played yet this year though.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by frankenstinesy+Jul 27 2005, 03:24 PM-->
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer@Jul 27 2005, 01:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike K
@Jul 27 2005, 11:19 AM

CJ
[snapback]93302[/snapback]​
Are you talking about cornhole? I played a lot last summer. My friend's dad would always have tournaments with his work friends. Sometimes i'd end up making some money too :D Haven't played yet this year though.
[snapback]93337[/snapback]​
[/b]
Never called it that, but I think we're talking about the same thing. 2'x4' board with a hole in it, that you throw bean bags at 30ft.

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
Cornhole is what I originally heard people call it the first time I played it so I guess that is what stuck in my mind. I did kind of think it was a weird name at first.

I can prolly make it to the mod day. Although I don't really have any mods to do. :( I'm prolly all modded out until next summer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info