Mike made Jalopnik

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
[MENTION=239]Turk[/MENTION] will be here shortly with some gearing equations and thrust calculations regarding point #2.

I'm starting to wonder if you just printed your University of Phoenix degree, cause it's hard to imagine anybody with such a hard time understanding basic math could ever pass addition 101 without some serious help, even if they were only online courses.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Is the F30 335i just as easy to mod as the previous gen? [MENTION=396]Mike K[/MENTION]

I have limited seat time in those but most use the N55 twin scroll single turbo which sees less in the way of gains out of a simple tune and e85. You can still bump the power a lot but just not as much as the N54. Plus if it's anything like the difference between the E60 5 series and the newer F10 5 series you're working with a huge weight disadvantage.

My car checks in at 3700lbs whereas the 2011+ is a heft 4400lbs. That's obnoxiously heavy for a mid-sized executive sedan.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info