Mike K Indoctrinates His Kids (Spoiler: Heavy Tesla Content)

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
K guys, I'm not rage quitting. I'm also not looking for people to say how much they'll miss me or how excited they are that I'm potentially leaving. My intent was only to delete the post and when I couldn't do that I just deleted the content. That's it. It wasn't a plea for attention. That's what I use Facebook for. :s00ls:

I'm not trying to make any kind of statement. I was trying to make no statement and that obviously backfired. I might pop in here and there to make snarky comments about how right I am on electric cars.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
south-park-s14e11c07-were-sorry-16x9.jpg

Were-Sorry.jpg

tumblr_m4hfuy1pwW1r4gei2o8_400.gif

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
I liked the pictures you initially posted. The vehicle looked pretty sharp minus the massive tv screen the was wall mounted to the dash. I would love to own and drive a performance tesla, I really would. But, I don't typically get too excited by them since they aren't cheap vehicles and I would never be able to own one. The older I get the happier I am with stock vehicles, but I still like to work on them and do minor modifications. Teslas cant be modded or "worked on" unless you take them to the dealership correct?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info