Mike K Indoctrinates His Kids (Spoiler: Heavy Tesla Content)

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I didn't rage quit. I don't care if everyone isn't as balls deep in Tesla as I am. Honestly, I don't. I find myself posting on TCG as a force of habit, not necessarily because it's been a fulfilling endeavor for the last few years because save for a few people, it hasn't. This forum could be a case study on mob mentality.

I deleted the post because for whatever reasons posts like this from me at best get no interest these days and at worst get trolled and I honestly don't know why I bother. And that's not a call for pity. I realize I take a lot of strong stances on things and I encourage pushback and that's nobody's fault but mine but at the end of the day you're posting on a forum looking for positive interaction with people that have like interests and if that's not what you're getting why continue?

I'm not taking my ball and going home. I am taking my juice box though. It's organic and my mom told me to stop leaving them places. I'm not butt hurt. Know that. I have no ill will towards anyone here. At the end of the day it's just a mathematical equation. Is what I'm getting out of here net positive or negative and if it's not positive then there's no point in continuing.

You may now commence calling me a sensitive snowflake and speculating about the intensity of my anger when I pulled the plug on this post.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
I had actually entertained putting the $1k down on a 3 a year or two or however many years ago that was.... I do like entertaining trolling but this subject does pique my interest and I am still trying to figure out when it'll be a good time to switch the daily to the e juice only. I'm glad I didn't put down the deposit, because there was just too much up in the air at the time, and I may not be doing it for a few years still just because I don't want to throw a lot of money at another car, but in case it matters, I did open this thread hoping to see some good stuff. I guess I was a bit late.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
tenor.gif

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I didn't rage quit. I don't care if everyone isn't as balls deep in Tesla as I am. Honestly, I don't. I find myself posting on TCG as a force of habit, not necessarily because it's been a fulfilling endeavor for the last few years because save for a few people, it hasn't. This forum could be a case study on mob mentality.

I deleted the post because for whatever reasons posts like this from me at best get no interest these days and at worst get trolled and I honestly don't know why I bother. And that's not a call for pity. I realize I take a lot of strong stances on things and I encourage pushback and that's nobody's fault but mine but at the end of the day you're posting on a forum looking for positive interaction with people that have like interests and if that's not what you're getting why continue?

I'm not taking my ball and going home. I am taking my juice box though. It's organic and my mom told me to stop leaving them places. I'm not butt hurt. Know that. I have no ill will towards anyone here. At the end of the day it's just a mathematical equation. Is what I'm getting out of here net positive or negative and if it's not positive then there's no point in continuing.

You may now commence calling me a sensitive snowflake and speculating about the intensity of my anger when I pulled the plug on this post.

I read 90+% of your post and feel like I get something out of it I just don’t have much to offer conversation wise in return, your already highly educated in your topics, and many of them aren’t my cup of tea, but I still read them and enjoy your lengthy explanations on things

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
You are taking things way too seriously, not something that should be done on an online web forum.

Your love for Tesla is appreciated. But when 50% or more of your activity on here is promoting those vehicles, borderline aggressively forcing your opinions and love for them onto others, then getting pissed when some people have negative opinions about them. Chances are you may have a slight problem. I don't know whether you are in a secret relationship with Elon Musk out there, own 20% of Tesla stock, or WTF the deal is. Just ease up with the Tesla content and don't take posts so seriously, mine sure as hell weren't. I'd be lying too if i said i didn't enjoy your other posts and arguments on the site. There's no need to get over-sensitive about anything people post either, positive or negative.

On behalf of my last comment before you raged, comparing the Tesla to a Ford Fusion, i would just like to say.

south-park-bp-sorry1.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info