8c85a731-3707-4bc5-9a38-3984cef31203_text.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ep 7 watched. Like...........................WTF. :ROFLMAO:

I don't even know whats going on anymore.

Like.

They dropped SO many bodies in this episode. There was so much going on all over the place.

I will say tho. I did appreciate the attempt they made at that semi-one take scene they did when Luisa was shooting her way out w/ the money and getting into her car.

But everything else......like.......what :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mr Baytchos

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
UGH.

Like, what was with the water bottles?

Also, not even the production crew care about this show anymore. In one of the shots when they were carrying the casket out there was a shot of someone "drinking" out of a fully capped water bottle :ROFLMAO:

And later on when the prospect was driving the van and looked down said they needed gas, the speedo was LEGIT showing 0 MPH, and the temp gauge wasn't even registering anything, like they just did a shot of gauge cluster while the car was parked. It was in Drive at least tho.

Fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Baytchos

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
PLOT. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am still 93% certain this show was actually written by an 11 year old. Jesus the dialogue is just SO BAD

finally just watched last weeks episode and am watching the finale now. I just want this all to be over.

And WTF kind of universe is this where Jax's basket case ex has become the wise shaman of this world

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info