Mask Police

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
I dont think Illinois has officially revised their mask mandate yet, but Pritzker said last week he will be following the CDC. Mask burning party soon :bigthumb:

I'm in.

Capture2020-11-2218.55.02-1.jpg

Might as well have fun now folks, before they implement Covid-21 this fall.

Reactions: radioguy6

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
I noticed a few days ago some stores removed their mandatory mask signs and noticed small percentage of people with no makes or having a mask in their hands or around their neck while shopping.
I was at Woodman's yesterday and I noticed that which is why I asked... But they're little must wear masks sign is still up on the doors... And I had my four-year-old with me so my wife told me not to cause a scene and just wear the mask. But if I was alone I wouldn't have been wearing one

There's at least three or four people in the liquor department as I went in to get a couple cubes of bush lattes.. That's why I took mine off no one said anything

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Unfortunately:

• Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
Which basically means the CDC has opened the door to allow basically anyone and everyone to dictate their own mask policy.

And I already know that places like the company I work for are STILL saying you must wear a mask at all times. Including when you are in your own office, behind closed doors, running on your own HVAC system, when the nearest person is 2 flights of stairs and over 200ft away, on a separate HVAC system.

I pretty much just ignore the the 'rule' and don't bother with a mask in my office at all. My office, my own HVAC. Nobody around at all. I'm literally the ONLY person on the 2nd floor front office. NOBODY near me. I'm about a socially distanced as you can get without working from home.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I was at Woodman's yesterday and I noticed that which is why I asked... But they're little must wear masks sign is still up on the doors... And I had my four-year-old with me so my wife told me not to cause a scene and just wear the mask. But if I was alone I wouldn't have been wearing one

There's at least three or four people in the liquor department as I went in to get a couple cubes of bush lattes.. That's why I took mine off no one said anything

Bro, they’re $10.99 at Jewel when you buy 2 and rumored to be lower for Memorial Day.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
CNN in pure panic with people taking their masks off....

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber

Oh but the childrennnnnnnnnn

Gotta pull out that card now that old people are yesterdays news

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Another incident with a kid playing sports.

I saw an interview with the girl this morning. Apparently she stopped breathing and had no pulse. They had to do CPR to get her back.
Crazy.

Prineville teen collapses at HS basketball practice; player, mother say mask to blame

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004

I saw an interview with the girl this morning. Apparently she stopped breathing and had no pulse. They had to do CPR to get her back.
Crazy.

Prineville teen collapses at HS basketball practice; player, mother say mask to blame

All for a virus that would likely give a healthy 16 year old similar symptoms as a common cold....

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg

media is working hard for that verification system

Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill

Crazy.

I could see a collapse, or getting tired much more quickly due to how restrictive the masks are during exercise. Even the cheap masks. Body has to work much harder to pull and push through the lungs.

Not sure about the no pulse thing, I would think that by the time you got to that level of deprivation you'd stop moving or slow down because you were getting light headed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info