Netflix Making a Murderer Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
In all seriousness, I think whoever searched that shit on that computer is probably the killer. But even if it is Bobby's computer, how would they ever know who was the one looking at it?

I seriously felt sick just reading those searches.

Kathleen has without a doubt provided enough reasonable doubt the warrant a not guilty verdict, whether Steve did it or not.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
In all seriousness, I think whoever searched that shit on that computer is probably the killer. But even if it is Bobby's computer, how would they ever know who was the one looking at it?

I seriously felt sick just reading those searches.

Kathleen has without a doubt provided enough reasonable doubt the warrant a not guilty verdict, whether Steve did it or not.

that is what i was thinking, how can someone be any degree of normal if they are searching for that stuff, particularly if obsessively so for hours/days/etc like a habit. how can anyone who does that be any semblance of normal, that is some dark stuff.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I watched season 1 at some point, totally didn't remember but it shows on Netflix that I did :unsure: Anyways, I just finished season 2 and it was really riveting until the last episode, I wasn't happy with the way it ended. It was like 10 steps forward and NOPE. You've literally done nothing. :wavey:

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I watched season 1 at some point, totally didn't remember but it shows on Netflix that I did :unsure: Anyways, I just finished season 2 and it was really riveting until the last episode, I wasn't happy with the way it ended. It was like 10 steps forward and NOPE. You've literally done nothing. :wavey:

Welcome to the US Justice System. There are some major flaws and it seems in many cases where there is a wrongful conviction that getting it over turned is an absolute nightmare. This is probably because of the state prosecutor/judge/courts having to admit that they were incorrect and the civil lawsuits that may arise from that fact. It is sad!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info