• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Makdaddys Turbo Build

So we got the brackets done and welded for the intercooler.
I forgot to take pictures of both brackets and mounted.
Trying to figure out a plate to mount the Power Steering and the catch can.
We may use refrigeration line to move the Power Steering.
And Lito wants me to put the old plugs AGHHH Oh well its getting closer everyday.

bracket2.jpg

bracketx.jpg

friggin sweet men! im digging the IC mounting. was a lot better then my zip ties and thin aluminum haha

Oh Ill still have a few zip ties hidden around on this build

X2. that intercooler mount is pretty trick. Things are looking great!

Yea its almost done , The Fab work seems to be taking up a lot of time, But the results speak for themselves

Man there is a lot more room that we had when we just turbod my buddies s197. We were pretty much right up against the abs unit!

What was up against the ABS?
My Cold intake pipe will be above it and almost hitting it.

Heck yeah!!! ill have to swing by and check it out sometime! im in town every sunday for church. the t/a is sitting in the garage a little bit though until i renew the sticker and finish installing some more stuff.

Its all good get by here when you can. It suppposed to rain Sunday
Logging more today
Car feels strong so far
I still need to find a small oil leak that popped up and I need to fix the Fuel gauge sending unit in the HAT
Then just squirt some Orange paint under the hood and Im ready to go

Moved my sons car into the corner lol

Car runs at 199 at cruise in 92 heat made several puills and datalogs for Lito my tuner
Car never went over 210 and came down after the pulls, I think I have the issue fixed

car pulls like a freight train. Im at 8.5 lbs right now fuel trims and everything looks good
just need some minor tweeks and I need to look at the PVC system, Im blowing a lot of smoke on boost. I think its tooo much crankcase pressure not allowing the turbo to drain into the pan.
Should be looking at that this eve

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info