Mach 1's are coming....... And a facelift.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
im still laughing:rollpicard: at the six figure account and asking what interest rate u can get on pratts old car.

i said 5 and told you id go through a credit union and give 2 shits less about whatever your stealership offers for financing dont be a douche and change the facts here......

where did i say 6 figures? if your gonna be a fuck face at least quote me right.....

for someone thats got such a "great reputation" sure had some douchey PMs back and forth i guess to be expected from a stealershil prick......

go ahead and talk shit all you want at least quote me right...... id expect you to be great with quotes working at that "stealership" and all......

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
i said 5 and told you id go through a credit union and give 2 shits less about whatever your stealership offers for financing dont be a douche and change the facts here......

where did i say 6 figures? if your gonna be a fuck face at least quote me right.....

for someone thats got such a "great reputation" sure had some douchey PMs back and forth i guess to be expected from a stealershil prick......

go ahead and talk shit all you want at least quote me right...... id expect you to be great with quotes working at that "stealership" and all......

I love how guys keep calling dealerships "stealerships" and they keep going back to buy and when they need there cars serviced they are back at the dealer

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Ive bought my last 4 cars from Gomez and its BY FAR the easiest buying experience I've ever had at a dealership. If he knows you're not stroking him, he'll hook you up big time and make it really easy.

It's pretty safe to say you were not gonna buy Pratts old car, and that's probably a good thing for you cause that car was beat on pretty hard.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
I love how guys keep calling dealerships "stealerships" and they keep going back to buy and when they need there cars serviced they are back at the dealer

because people dont follow rule #1 thy shall fix own shit? sad for them bad experience at one place no problem go else where... whoopdie do.

typical stealership mentality. fuck em they will come back lol pretty much definition of douche.....

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
im a fucking trillionaire in afghani money watcha all got on that?

and thanks for the honesty frc. i said was too far out to be buying shit from being stateside.....

and whos gomez?

He's the fuckfaced douche.

Actually, he's pretty cool. Many would agree. You seem kind of like a douche actually. You fuckface.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
because people dont follow rule #1 thy shall fix own shit? sad for them bad experience at one place no problem go else where... whoopdie do.

typical stealership mentality. fuck em they will come back lol pretty much definition of douche.....

clown... let us know what u dream about buying next

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
its all good ask a few on gpf.net ive helped and met and worked with in person.

sorry people get their feels hurt or dont comprehend the sarcasim.

usually just blowing up threads and laughing because people are so quick for the irrate responses its at the very least amusing being stuck in this shit hole.

thanks to everyone for the entertainment.

i would like to meet up with some people from this place i got nothing to hide.

gearheads are gearheads if people cant take some shit when disagreeing fuck em big deal.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Gomez is a stand up guy. Won't ever buy a Ford car from anyone else

only owned 1 ford and been happy with the navigator my wife drives. everything else has been GM.

if i could swipe that gt500 for a decent price from my uncle who knows..... plus side is i wouldnt have to deal with gomez or a stealership.... :s00ls:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info