Mach 1's are coming....... And a facelift.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
i could just as well change it to asshole vet if you please.....

where was a grand prix mentioned anywhere?

jeff wow cool you have your name in your sig and frc hmm fixed roof coupe gee your soo smart i wish i was a cool kid like you.......

6 more months before im stateside well see what happens by then and nope not eating the depreciation cost so nope likely no new car ever.....

go ahead and carry on with your bad rwd honda accord with a mustang on the grill......

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
so piddly how things get so escalated and people get all butt hurt you like the abortion looking 15 mustangs cool whatever you like man not my choice i think they are ugly and ive already said im not denying the coyotes a good engine.

id just it rather be in the 14 bodystyle instead.

But wait dont go trade your rwd accord in when your feelings get hurt by a 16 SS lol....

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
who the hell knows could be a v2 cts-v who the hell knows whatever i can find thats most car for the money.

maybe just a shitty little turbo grand prix? :noes: lol

already got one of the trash cans sitting along with the turbo kit.

just like you said youd never get your feeling hurt? are you sure you wouldnt cry if you got beat by a turdbo shitbox wbody? unlikely anyways because them fuckers are always on jackstands or broke.....

but i call bullshit youd cry like a little vagina and maybe even slit your own wrist and bring your rwd accord back to beast for a refund....... :s00ls:

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
ohh hey and real question for a min have you drove a 14 bodystyle coyote vs your 15? curious to what you think of the irs in those new ones...

Huge. MUCH better. I had an '11 GTCS for a year or two. It would skip over bumps all the damn time. Drove a new one with the IRS and it's a night and day difference. It rode very sporty. I have a V2 and the Stang almost felt like my car with the mag ride in sport mode. Touring mode my car rides like, well, a Cadillac.

If you personally can get over the looks, it's a great car. Fortunetly for most of us we like the way they look :bowrofl:

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
never drove a 15 drove a 13 gt500 my uncles got and it was pretty harsh.

i dunno ive seen the 15s in person and maybe they will grow on me but i still think side by side the 16 SS will be better looking

If you think it rode harsh now, don't drive a '15. It'll feel even worse.

That Bullit is ok I guess. :s00ls:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info