TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
How-i-look-around-attractive-women-gif.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
couple things that bugged me about last night...

1, all the bikes bouncing off the limiter.. wtf is all that about?
2, the asshole in the s10 cab & chassis that was doing burnouts all over
3, the other random hondas, lawnmowers, econo cars trying to spin tires all over the lot with large groups of people around
4, everytime i go it looks more and more like strats.. its sad..

maybe the "Staff" could talk to c-vill pd to see if they can police the idiots? although that might not be a good idea with the extra curricular that may occur on these nights.

but on a positive note, it was nice getting out and cruising the car for the first time this year, and cant forget about seeing all your sexy faces.
I agree bro, first time I was at Lukes in 2 years and not sure I would go back. The guy in the S10 almost hit some guy on his bike as the bike was trying to leave. Had to tell 2 different younger dudes not to lean on my Jeep, and they looked at me like i was the crazy one???? A lot of people showing no respect at all about peoples cars and trucks. I really didnt walk around much due to the fact I didnt want to walk away from my Jeep. I dont have the nicest Jeep in the world but its mine and I like to take care of my shit, and dont need to have some ignorant pricks giving me door dings or adding to the surface scratches it already has.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
There has never been an actual fight. A weapon pulled. Bottles thrown at cars. Vandalism, etc.

Right now we're dealing with the mid season hump of the trash coming and wrecking things. I will get CPD involved and get rid of that shit. There are only so many of us that actually patrol the lot and it gets hard to manage sometimes.

Thread Info