Ls7 Monte

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
and I guarantee he gets a SHIT LOAD of attention at every car show it's ever been too.
You guys are very harsh. If thats what he likes more power too him. Yes it's not very practical, but I bet every trans am forum look at us like we are driving around in honda civics.

I wouldn't spend my money on that. but it's an interesting car none the less.
I do not like the hood. or the gay bead locks on stock wheels.
I DO like: The exhaust, the LS7, the turbo.

really it's not that far off from a gxp with a 5.3 in it. same concept just ramped up 10x. and you guys wouldn't rip on a gxp like this

that monte ss had the same ls4 as the gp gxp to begin with. :dunno:

You don't spend too much time here, huh? :rofl:

I try to have a life.....

Thats a lie.
I've been on LS1tech more recently.
Building my 6.0 for my Camaro.

In my experience modding the shit out of any front wheel drive car is a waste.
But I've never seen a thread get flamed as much as this one. Seems like a lot of people like it judging by his forum.
But go ahead and flame me for sticking up for him, thats cool too. I think he did something he wanted to do and thats what it's all about right?

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
and I guarantee he gets a SHIT LOAD of attention at every car show it's ever been too.
You guys are very harsh. If thats what he likes more power too him. Yes it's not very practical, but I bet every trans am forum look at us like we are driving around in honda civics.

I wouldn't spend my money on that. but it's an interesting car none the less.
I do not like the hood. or the gay bead locks on stock wheels.
I DO like: The exhaust, the LS7, the turbo.

really it's not that far off from a gxp with a 5.3 in it. same concept just ramped up 10x. and you guys wouldn't rip on a gxp like this

Dude, you know how much coin is invested into it?

Give my car til summer and a shitty L67 stock block will make almost as much hp

Side note- you haven't seen the hate on my car :rofl:

Dude, you know how much coin is invested into it?

Give my car til summer and a shitty L67 stock block will make almost as much hp

Side note- you haven't seen the hate on my car :rofl:

I know what can be done with a l67 block... I used to have a high 12 sec GTP. and I know how much coin was invested in my Dynotech trans.... way too much. I could have bought the T-56 for my Camaro to handle the same power for half the cost.
Thats why my current GTP will not be getting modded much more then it already is.... The L26 I got from KJ is plenty for my DD
My money is now going into my RWD z28. Where it should have gone all along

Donnie

Ethanol Junkie.
Jan 31, 2012
Uranus, Sol System
As an owner of a high-output FF car, I will say this: This build is the definition of a stupid idea, unless it's a trailer-queen/hardparker.

I applaud the ingenuity, I like the fab work, but like the rest, I just can't fathom doing and spending so much and retaining FWD. Jesus, there is two guys on one of my forums RWD swapping Saturns (One Rotary, another a CTS LY7) and this guy with 1000X the budget doesn't consider it a worthwhile option? :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info