Ls7 Monte

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
im not going to lie I had thoughts of putting a nasty little ls motor in a gxp just for a daily driver back in the day, but phatride talked me out of it and the blocks are different so you cant just drop in a cool motor you have to stick with the 5.3 or have one custom machined like that dude

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I would swing if it wasn't so riced out.

what the actual fuck. As any sort of performance vehicle, that car is useless. Drop a stock LS7 in it for the "cool" factor and make it not look like shit.

Id drive a stock one before this ugly clapped out ricer.

From what I've heard, the trans was built by cartuning.

The joke on our local forum, is that this guy grew up in a trailer park, and then won the lottery.

Holy fuck. Tough crowd.

I would rock the fuck out of this thing for the sheer fact it's probably a roll racing monster..from 120

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
It's a shame it looks so awful. Tons of engineering and custom work into that car. The engine is a billet block based only loosely on the LS7, transmission has custom hard parts and the front suspension was modified to fit wider stock tires on stock wheels. :rofl: Tons of potential. Doesn't look like the owner is interested in racing. Guess it put down 700-800 FWHP.

and I guarantee he gets a SHIT LOAD of attention at every car show it's ever been too.
You guys are very harsh. If thats what he likes more power too him. Yes it's not very practical, but I bet every trans am forum look at us like we are driving around in honda civics.

I wouldn't spend my money on that. but it's an interesting car none the less.
I do not like the hood. or the gay bead locks on stock wheels.
I DO like: The exhaust, the LS7, the turbo.

really it's not that far off from a gxp with a 5.3 in it. same concept just ramped up 10x. and you guys wouldn't rip on a gxp like this

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info