• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

LS1/2/6/7 owners post-up

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
damn, that magnaflow is real quiet compared, ive heard them with headers though, it sounds alot better with headers on the car, especially with no cats since the muffler takes care of any rasp that could be possible

Yeah I know. I was dissapointed actually, but I know it will sound mean with full exhaust and some heads/cam work

Thanks for the vids Mook. You got a nice car Sean

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
thank you sir, ill get a vid of my current setup when its not 0 degrees out :bigthumb:

I hear ya, lol. I sitting hear just trying to decide on buying the headers and Y now, lol. Heres my bros setup on his truck. Its Pacesetter LT's and ORY and some off brand meffler that regency put on the truck setup. Its an LQ4 6.0 w/a TR220 cam

He just got his x-pipe and magnaflow muffler on friday but it might be awhile b4 it gets put on

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
LOL i know i like it I wish I had my car out now. He originally bought a Textralia clutch but he didn't like the fact that when breaking it in it jumps so he bought an LS7 clutch and flywheel but it wasn't holding so now he switched back to the Texralia and its working beautifully..... I wanna run him, lol. We estimated he should run a solid high 12

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
LOL i know i like it I wish I had my car out now. He originally bought a Textralia clutch but he didn't like the fact that when breaking it in it jumps so he bought an LS7 clutch and flywheel but it wasn't holding so now he switched back to the Texralia and its working beautifully..... I wanna run him, lol. We estimated he should run a solid high 12

ive heard the textralia are really good once broken in, my dad has it on his ss, i havent driven it since its been broken in though.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
his seems to be doing well. I seriously have no clue why the LS7 wasn't holding. Everytime he went to shift over 3k It wouldn't shift smoth there was like a 2-3 seconds delay :dunno: but since he swapped back its all good. I'm gonna try the LS7 in my car and see if it works. Theres a shit load of life still on it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info