Love love love this M3.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
For as long as I can remember, one of the cooling fins on the diff has a small crack on it, don't know how it got there, but they claim that I actually hit something, which jumped the diff up and broke the bolt and destroyed the bushing. I already know what broke the bolt, too much wheel hop. The guy told me to call my insurance cause it was broken from an accident. I explained that the front bumper actually sits lower than the diff, and would have been cracked badly if I hit something, and there isn't a single scratch anywhere on the front bumper. In the end, I had the dealer in barrington fix it under warranty.

tmbutitta

TCG Elite Member
Feb 16, 2010
Rockford
I hate BMW customer service.. but i love the cars.. have had 5 3ers and now the e60. never once had a good experience with the local dealers.

just bought the car yesterday and had it checked out today. the cabin air filters were dirty and so was the engine air filter. but even under their maintenance plan they won't replace them because they were replaced 2 years ago.

but so far i love the car. i just wish it had a few more options..

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

I have to admit, as a 100% Chevy only guy, BMW makes a hell of a car!!
I never even touched one and when my wife got hers, DAMN what a machine.
502 HP off the showroom floor and drives better then any car I've ever seen.
It definitely amazed me completely!!

If I was to ever buy a foreign car, a BMW would be the one!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info