Looking for roommate Carol Stream

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
Jun 23, 2011
Bartlett, IL
To bad carol stream is the far worst suburb for DUI's...

Carol Stream police tied with Rockford in nabbing the state's highest tally of impaired drivers among Illinois municipal departments outside Chicago, the Alliance Against Intoxicated Motorists reported Tuesday.

Impaired driving arrests by Carol Stream police totaled 464 last year, a 32 percent increase compared to 352 in 2014.

AAIM's annual DUI arrest survey showed Naperville ranked fourth with 369, Elgin came in eighth with 271 and Aurora was ninth with 253. Lake County came first among state sheriff's departments with 367.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
That's what we think :rofl: The neighbors are probably like that MFer with the Corvette... his car is too loud :s00ls:

and your truck
and my car
and our neighbors camaro
and the other neighbors truck

they probably hate our side of the town homes as a whole. it's probably a good thing because it's hard to single anyone out for making too much noise

JBruno88

TCG Elite Member
Apr 3, 2014
Carol Stream, IL
To bad carol stream is the far worst suburb for DUI's...

Carol Stream police tied with Rockford in nabbing the state's highest tally of impaired drivers among Illinois municipal departments outside Chicago, the Alliance Against Intoxicated Motorists reported Tuesday.

Impaired driving arrests by Carol Stream police totaled 464 last year, a 32 percent increase compared to 352 in 2014.

AAIM's annual DUI arrest survey showed Naperville ranked fourth with 369, Elgin came in eighth with 271 and Aurora was ninth with 253. Lake County came first among state sheriff's departments with 367.

I have not had a single problem with carol stream cops. But I'm not irresponsible, I don't drive drunk, I call an uber. There is a notion that the cops are bad though.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
i never sped, never drove drunk, but when i lived in the appartments off of presidents / schmale for 2 years, i had been pulled over 5 or 6 times on north ave. 1 time i was given a written warning, all others were verbal warnings.

i hope you find a good person to rent you room to. GLWR

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info