Looking for off-road Fab work

Caleb

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Picked up a new daily driver for winter and of course the mod bug has already hit pretty hard. Looking to replace the front bumper with a pre-runner style tube bumper.

Not too many off the shelf options for my truck (1st gen Nissan Xterra), so hoping to find someone local who could help me with what I'm after.
Will be very basic in design, looking for something almost identical to the one below (I would run a radiator skid plate that I could make).

Let me know if anyone has access to a tubing bender that wants to make some extra cash or if you know of any shops around that could help with this that won't charge an arm and a leg.

Thanks!

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
I thought there was someone local making them for XJ's on craigslist years ago. Maybe check there.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score

Caleb

Reaction score
Appreciate you looking and have come across this before, but not really what I’m after. I personally hate the look of full plate bumpers as opposed to tubular.

Ive also looked around on Craigslist and didn’t see anything. Maybe I’ll try reaching out to some speed shops that build roll cages and see if they’re up for the task.

thanks so far!

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Any shop that handles roll cages can knock it out, even a generic weld shop could handle something like that.

@Eagle needs some TIG practice too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom