Looking for off-road Fab work

Caleb

Dec 14, 2016
Chicago, IL
Hey guys,
Picked up a new daily driver for winter and of course the mod bug has already hit pretty hard. Looking to replace the front bumper with a pre-runner style tube bumper.

Not too many off the shelf options for my truck (1st gen Nissan Xterra), so hoping to find someone local who could help me with what I'm after.
Will be very basic in design, looking for something almost identical to the one below (I would run a radiator skid plate that I could make).

Let me know if anyone has access to a tubing bender that wants to make some extra cash or if you know of any shops around that could help with this that won't charge an arm and a leg.

Thanks!

29050587637_a43ce73986_z.jpg

43924209392_de2ba30b48_z.jpg

Caleb

Dec 14, 2016
Chicago, IL

Appreciate you looking and have come across this before, but not really what I’m after. I personally hate the look of full plate bumpers as opposed to tubular.

Ive also looked around on Craigslist and didn’t see anything. Maybe I’ll try reaching out to some speed shops that build roll cages and see if they’re up for the task.

thanks so far!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info