• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Looking for a used tire/rim shop...

I

imported_GraFFix

Im looking for any place that sells slightly used tires...and one that might possibly buy some tires from me.

I have a almost brand new set if 225-40-18's that I need to get rid of and I need to pick up a set of 245-45-18s' (255 will work too)

Most places that sell brand new tires want close to $800 for 4 tires of this size...I dont have $800..lol and I need these tires within the next few weeks before GPG. so Ive decided to get some used tires at a discount just so the car will look good..LOL then when winter comes their coming off to go back to stock anyways..so its not like i need them to hold up for long. heh.

Anyone know of a place..it dont matter where im willing to travel a bit. But if it helps im on the NW side of chicago.

I went to one place and they had a set for 300 but they dont want my tires..so i would prefer to find a place that would take my tires and some cash for their tires...

My plan this weekend was to drive around and find some tire places..I know of a few on cicero and on north ave but the more the merrier...hopefully ill have my 18's on the car this weekend.

Anyone?

I

imported_GraFFix

yea..Im watching a set of dunlop sp9000's on ebay right now...but then i cant get them this weekend LOL i want to see if i can get a deal locally if not ill probably get the ones on ebay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom