3800 Looking for a used tire/rim shop...

I

imported_GraFFix

Im looking for any place that sells slightly used tires...and one that might possibly buy some tires from me.

I have a almost brand new set if 225-40-18's that I need to get rid of and I need to pick up a set of 245-45-18s' (255 will work too)

Most places that sell brand new tires want close to $800 for 4 tires of this size...I dont have $800..lol and I need these tires within the next few weeks before GPG. so Ive decided to get some used tires at a discount just so the car will look good..LOL then when winter comes their coming off to go back to stock anyways..so its not like i need them to hold up for long. heh.

Anyone know of a place..it dont matter where im willing to travel a bit. But if it helps im on the NW side of chicago.

I went to one place and they had a set for 300 but they dont want my tires..so i would prefer to find a place that would take my tires and some cash for their tires...

My plan this weekend was to drive around and find some tire places..I know of a few on cicero and on north ave but the more the merrier...hopefully ill have my 18's on the car this weekend.

Anyone?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list