Leaving Neverland - Michael Jackson movie

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Didn't these same two guys testify under oath that Jackson never touched them? I'll have to find the source.

EDIT: Here's a link, don't judge me by the website, it was the first one that showed up with the information I needed.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/ent...e-robson-suing-michael-jackson-2013-timeline/

they go into that though.

i mean this is some near god they meet and adore when kids or even super young kids. perhaps the doc could be improved by introducing some psychologists and studies on abuse like this and how it can manifest and how people rationalize dealing with what happened to them.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
they go into that though.

i mean this is some near god they meet and adore when kids or even super young kids. perhaps the doc could be improved by introducing some psychologists and studies on abuse like this and how it can manifest and how people rationalize dealing with what happened to them.

I feel like the families probably thought there was some economic benefit to siding with Jackson initially. And now there is a potential economic benefit to going against what they originally said. I'm sure he did diddle those kids, but Jackson probably paid for their silence.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I feel like the families probably thought there was some economic benefit to siding with Jackson initially. And now there is a potential economic benefit to going against what they originally said. I'm sure he did diddle those kids, but Jackson probably paid for their silence.

Dude, instead of taking more shots from the hip, maybe watch it :rofl:

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
We got most of the way through the 1st episode, before stopping for the night. Agreed a very rough watch. At this point, you can almost understand how the parents got lulled. Michaels manipulation seemed so methodical, like he had a system. How extensive, how long did this go on? Crazy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info