Leaving Neverland - Michael Jackson movie

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
check this, this is Highly Suspects songs "Little One'....

I'm cornered in fire so break out the secrets
I hope you know that you were worth it all along
I'm tired, you're angry, and everyone looks blurry
I love you, I'm leaving; so long
Hey, little one
I'm so scared of what this could have been
I know that today I lost my only friend
My little one
The places I took you, they seem so fucking empty
I have trouble going anywhere at all
Especially my own bedroom
And it stays awake to haunt me
So passed out, black out, drunk in another bathroom stall
Hey, little one
I'm so scared of what this could have been
I know that today I lost my only friend
How long must I justify my pain through these songs?
How long, how long?

Jackson nicknamed one of his victims 'little one'...

think Highly Suspects song is about this?

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Joe Jackson worked at US Steel. no shit

While in Gary, Jackson worked as a crane operator for U.S. Steel. He began a music career in the mid-1950s with his brother Luther in a band called the Ford Falcons. However, the band never had much success, so Jackson continued working with U.S. Steel.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
It's such a shame that his actions had to mar such great music. I can't listen to his music without thinking about he might have been the biggest pervert on the planet.

He must have been the victim of some kind of abuse to turn out the way he did. I swear he was basically 'normal' in the early 80's and by the mid 90's, he went full potato....or at least that's when word got out he was into some weird shit.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
It's such a shame that his actions had to mar such great music. I can't listen to his music without thinking about he might have been the biggest pervert on the planet.

He must have been the victim of some kind of abuse to turn out the way he did. I swear he was basically 'normal' in the early 80's and by the mid 90's, he went full potato....or at least that's when word got out he was into some weird shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlzAhIl482c

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
FB_IMG_1553009654586.jpeg

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Didn't these same two guys testify under oath that Jackson never touched them? I'll have to find the source.

EDIT: Here's a link, don't judge me by the website, it was the first one that showed up with the information I needed.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/ent...e-robson-suing-michael-jackson-2013-timeline/

In Leaving Neverland, Wade Robson and James Safechuck allege that Michael Jackson sexually assaulted them throughout their childhoods from age seven to 14, spanning 1987 to 1996.

Despite taking to the stand to defend Michael on two occasions, Wade later filed a sexual abuse lawsuit against the singer's estate four years after his death, with his lawyer citing "brainwashing by a sexual predator" as the reason for his conflicting statements.

"This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him. Now, nearly four years after Michael has passed, this sad and less than credible claim has been made. We are confident that the court will see this for what it is."

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info