Laptops and Tablets (IPad and Galaxy) forsale

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
I ordered a pair of higher end windows tablets to replace most of my wife and I's portable devices, so we are selling off what has been replaced.

Including:

A 3 month old ASUS laptop *F75V* (i5, dedicated graphics, 17.3 screen ). Extremely nice laptop, bought it to replace my desktop, which I ended up keeping as I had space for it. Looking for $450, under warranty with proof of purchase, comparable laptops are $700+ new.

An HP laptop (pavilion g4-1125dx) that's 2 years old or so but immaculate, and loaded with windows 7 still!!! Perfect all-rounder, looking for $250.

Asus on the left, HP on the right

Asus:

HP:

A Silver Samsung Galaxy S Tab 2 (7 inch android tablet, one of the best ones). Looking for $140, they look to still be going for $170 new. Will include a red Faux leather case and stylus

A iPad 2 16GB wifi (black), with grey magnetic cover. They are still going for $400 new and the cover is another $40, has small dent in a corner (impacts nothing, hardly noticeable), asking $300 for the iPad and cover.

Tablets:

(Galaxy on the left, iPad on the right)

Last edited:
OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, any of these devices would have a fresh install if purchased.

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
I may be interested in either of the laptops. Have a 4 year old Lenovo w XP that I should replace. Any pics?
Just put some pics up for you, not the best since I don't have a ton of light at my place, but figured it would reflect the size and condition well enough.

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Have some interest in both tablets, will know Monday if they are both still around or not.

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Do you have any more specs on the Asus? There appear to be several models of this machine.
It's a F75VD-NS51 specifically, amazon still has them for $800, newegg discontinued it, but had it for $680.

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Galaxy tablet pending, and some interest in the Asus laptop.

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
have you played any games on the Asus? if so how'd they run

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
have you played any games on the Asus? if so how'd they run
PC game wise I primarily play Minecraft (Feed the beast modded), which has no problems...

I've also played Magicka on it, and a few other mild games, never tried anything 'heavy' honestly. Having a dedicated 610 it should be able to play most anything minus games with extreme graphics needs like Crysis on a higher setting etc.

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Everything except the laptops have sold.

The ASUS is a Screaming deal, GREAT laptop, just don't need it!

The HP has started acting up lately (occasional weird video issue), and will need a cooling pad despite me having blown it out with compressed air. We are open to reasonable offers on it at this point since otherwise it will get thrown on Ebay as parts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom