Laptops and Tablets (IPad and Galaxy) forsale

I ordered a pair of higher end windows tablets to replace most of my wife and I's portable devices, so we are selling off what has been replaced.

Including:

A 3 month old ASUS laptop *F75V* (i5, dedicated graphics, 17.3 screen ). Extremely nice laptop, bought it to replace my desktop, which I ended up keeping as I had space for it. Looking for $450, under warranty with proof of purchase, comparable laptops are $700+ new.

An HP laptop (pavilion g4-1125dx) that's 2 years old or so but immaculate, and loaded with windows 7 still!!! Perfect all-rounder, looking for $250.

Asus on the left, HP on the right

Asus:

HP:

A Silver Samsung Galaxy S Tab 2 (7 inch android tablet, one of the best ones). Looking for $140, they look to still be going for $170 new. Will include a red Faux leather case and stylus

A iPad 2 16GB wifi (black), with grey magnetic cover. They are still going for $400 new and the cover is another $40, has small dent in a corner (impacts nothing, hardly noticeable), asking $300 for the iPad and cover.

Tablets:

(Galaxy on the left, iPad on the right)

Last edited:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
have you played any games on the Asus? if so how'd they run

PC game wise I primarily play Minecraft (Feed the beast modded), which has no problems...

I've also played Magicka on it, and a few other mild games, never tried anything 'heavy' honestly. Having a dedicated 610 it should be able to play most anything minus games with extreme graphics needs like Crysis on a higher setting etc.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Everything except the laptops have sold.

The ASUS is a Screaming deal, GREAT laptop, just don't need it!

The HP has started acting up lately (occasional weird video issue), and will need a cooling pad despite me having blown it out with compressed air. We are open to reasonable offers on it at this point since otherwise it will get thrown on Ebay as parts.

Thread Info