Kodi

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I think pulling the stick and cutting the power to it would do the same thing. Not 100% sure. I don't even know why restarting the laptop helps.

You can also check the web for other repositories that would have the addons.

I just started Kodi and got an Indigo error message. Could be trouble with it.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
I'll be doing the same within the next couole months. Let us know how it works out for you.

So far so good. Although specto seems to have a lot of links where it wants you to pair a device?? Anyone know what's up with that? As far as smooth streams goes all is well, good quality and no buffering. Cant wait for football and ppv.

Shibby50

TCG Elite Member
Mar 30, 2008
Braidwood, IL
So I finally got a firestick, got 17.3 krypton kodi installed. And after watching a few YouTube howto vids I'm stuck. When I go to the add on file for fusion or whatever zip file I use it says install failed/ or doesn't show up at all. Any current videos you guys can refer? I'm literally the worst when it comes to this stuff. I need a firestick for dummies thing lol

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
So I finally got a firestick, got 17.3 krypton kodi installed. And after watching a few YouTube howto vids I'm stuck. When I go to the add on file for fusion or whatever zip file I use it says install failed/ or doesn't show up at all. Any current videos you guys can refer? I'm literally the worst when it comes to this stuff. I need a firestick for dummies thing lol

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tag/firestick/

I like this guy

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I got Spectro set up for my dad and he is saying he can't watch most things because they all have a "sign up at this website" messages on them. Like, on *all* of the sources. How you getting around this?

Also, tvaddons.ag was shut down from what I know so you can't even use indigo to install all the good stuff right now. Ran into that nightmare last night.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
That doesn't happen to me. How competent is your dad? Kodi needs a level of competence to use best. Is this only for certain movies or most/all of them? Specto Fork? Not a similar addon? If so, uninstall Kodi and reinstall?
I've had him set up with Kodi for years. It wasn't working well so I tried to do a fresh install but indigo and the fusion installer is down and I can't get back to his old version anymore. It's just Spectro now.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Im confused.. I dont have all these channel options??

If you are on the sports channel guide, and right click (or button with 3 lines on FireTV) and change your channel guide view from List to EPG you should have them all.

It is pretty much a full cable package; AMC, Spike, Discovery, Nat Geo, History, Fox News, Fox Business, etc.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
If you are on the sports channel guide, and right click (or button with 3 lines on FireTV) and change your channel guide view from List to EPG you should have them all.

It is pretty much a full cable package; AMC, Spike, Discovery, Nat Geo, History, Fox News, Fox Business, etc.

Thanks man , a whole new world lol missed out on this for the last month , was just seeing sports

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info