TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
There are parents that kill their own children and bury them in a shallow grave and lie about it. Fuckbags that kidnap children and serial killers that kill for fun all around us. Makes me not want to let my daughter do anything outside of the house. The one girl was kidnapped walking with her mom. WTF is wrong with this world????

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
There are definitely shitty people out there. I still have hope for the species because there are a lot of good people, too.

The jerks get on the news. The guy who goes to work and comes home to kiss his wife and play with his kids doesn't.

Overall we ARE a shitty species. What have we done as humans that have helped make this world a better place overall? We reproduce, fight, ruin the earth and die. We are fantastic lol.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
This part has always struck a chord with me. It's sad but true.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Overall we ARE a shitty species. What have we done as humans that have helped make this world a better place overall? We reproduce, fight, ruin the earth and die. We are fantastic lol.

Every carnivore/omnivore on the planet eats the weak when they have the chance.

You don't see apes or lions or sharks forming Greenpeace organizations so we have that going for us.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Every carnivore/omnivore on the planet eats the weak when they have the chance.

You don't see apes or lions or sharks forming Greenpeace organizations so we have that going for us.

Haha I did laugh at that lol.

But....

They also don’t go around fucking up the planet so that life can’t exist on it naturally. I know you like arguing for the sake of it, but let’s call a spade a spade here.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
OK, Do you think other species would have sex, eat, expand as much as they can if they were the dominant species?

If lions had no threats, would they keep eating, screwing and building their numbers to the point their territory was almost barren of prey?

It's the fact that we are the dominant species that prevents any other species from becoming dominant. We are good at killing things.

A hungry bear isn't going to cuddle up with prey or open a food pantry for the needy. We do both.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
OK, Do you think other species would have sex, eat, expand as much as they can if they were the dominant species?

If lions had no threats, would they keep eating, screwing and building their numbers to the point their territory was almost barren of prey?

It's the fact that we are the dominant species that prevents any other species from becoming dominant. We are good at killing things.

A hungry bear isn't going to cuddle up with prey or open a food pantry for the needy. We do both.

WE SUCK CLIFF. ITS OK TO SUCK.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Reminds me of the sad story this young asshole dosed his pit bull in gasoline and lit it up because the dog lost a fight

Sounds like what Michael Vick did... and people actually stuck up for that guy and thought he served his time and deserved to go back to making millions...

You dont get right or rehabilitated from committing barbaric things like that to animals.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)

Fuck Deer do this with vegetation. They'll reproduce until they starve in winter and are eating the bark off trees until it kills em.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Sounds like what Michael Vick did... and people actually stuck up for that guy and thought he served his time and deserved to go back to making millions...

You dont get right or rehabilitated from committing barbaric things like that to animals.

GTFO, Vick was that kind of asshole torturing dogs?
I do not condone dog fighting, but lighting them on fire because they lost is a whole different scenario.

Id like to light those fuckers on fire

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info