• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Just a reminder, we're still a piece of shit species

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Right on down to the youth level.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/22/us/flamingo-zoo-student-rock-trnd/index.html

(CNN)A Miller Park Zoo flamingo was euthanized Monday after an elementary school student threw a rock inside the animal's exhibit.

A representative from the Bloomington, Illinois zoo told CNN affiliate WMBD the rock broke the flamingo's leg and caused injuries that led to it being put down.

The zoo said it's working with the student's family to make sure this is a learning experience, WMBD reported.

The greater flamingo exhibit at the zoo opened in June 2016, according to the city of Bloomington.

Stink Star Productions

You never had it so good!
Reaction score
Can’t wait till I’m a parent and don’t let my kids throw rocks at animals at the zoo so nobody can say “you don’t understand unless you have kids”

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
What a shame. My kid would be punished for a such a long time. I would think my son wouldn't do something like this. But you never know if they're influenced by some little asshole.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Reaction score
What a shame. My kid would be punished for a such a long time. I would think my son wouldn't do something like this. But you never know if they're influenced by some little asshole.
I think they'd spend years volunteering at an animal shelter.

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Reaction score
Parents: Now Timmy make sure you dont do that again that was very bad

Timmy: runs off to play fortnite

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
I don't know...I'd probably rather be put down than be a living being that is capable of flying....but being forced to stay in a zoo for kids and parents to gawk at. Kid (his parents) is a shithead no doubt...but almost seems like mercy to me.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Being in a zoo for some of these animals is better than being in the wild where fuckbags slaughter them for various bullshit reasons. Tho in the case, probably had a better chance being in the wild.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Humans are so terrible, seriously terrible. Fuck Us

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
You cannot explain that, if that an be explained rationally then we are more fucked than we realize.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Just because there are bad humans doesnt mean we are all bad. I doubt anyone here would do this. (dog not the flamingo)

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just saw the dog... WtdoubleFuck......

Poor puppy

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of the sad story this young asshole dosed his pit bull in gasoline and lit it up because the dog lost a fight

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just because there are bad humans doesnt mean we are all bad. I doubt anyone here would do this. (dog not the flamingo)
I forgot, people for Jefferson Park are different.

:hsughlol::hsughlol::hsughlol::hsughlol::hsughlol::hsughlol::hsughlol::hsughlol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom