Jersey Shore

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
That's cool that their going to Italy. I agree that Jersey is played out. Has anyone ever been to Seaside? I used to vacation there as a kid and its not that big of an area. I can imagine how quickly they run out of shit to do or the same shit (like going to Karma every night) gets old pretty quick.

This season is turning out alright though so far. I can't wait til Thursday and watch Sammi punch Ronnie in the face.

Gypsy

TCG Elite Member
Sep 21, 2010
Iknorite? I'm anxious for that episode. I've been waiting since season one for them to break up. :rofl:

Never been to Seaside. From what I've heard though the main draw is the boardwalk and beach and its not even a very nice beach. I'd rather go to Florida for those things.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
you ask this every week :rofl: are you just too lazy to check?

and i just looked, yup. new.

lolclap.gif

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Ronnie is the saddest excuse of a man I've ever seen. If there was ever a bigger embodiment of a "man" working out and acting tough to compensate for being a total sally, Ronnie is it. As far as I'm concerned, him and Sammy deserve eachother.

Wow, I didn't realize I was this passionate about this!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info