Jersey Shore

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
JWOWW is not attractive at all. Sammie is annoying with how she lives in the past. Deena annoyed me as soon as she opened her mouth. Snooki is the only one that I can tolerate with her drunken escapades and watching Vinny continously denying her the dick.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I was all excited because I thought Tom ended up leaving Jwoww on his own, but apparently the guy still has no fucking sack. Tom is a fucking sap who still would stay with Jwoww even if he walked into their room and saw a train getting fucking run on her.

Not only is he sackless, but a low life theif as well. Uber Super Mega :picard:

Gypsy

TCG Elite Member
Sep 21, 2010
2nsrp76.gif

I can't wait for next weeks episode. Ronnie and Sammi breaking up for real? :x:

Gypsy

TCG Elite Member
Sep 21, 2010
That is what I look for in a woman, just pretty faithful.........:ugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I can see a little bit what he's saying though. For an MTV reality show chick, she was actually shockingly dedicated to him. I thought they'd be done before season one ended. Not to mention he was kind of a douche and being as "famous" as they are now, she could have done better long ago.

In actual reality hell no would she be a good gf.

Gypsy

TCG Elite Member
Sep 21, 2010
ATTENTION, ATTENTION fans of guidos and whores. I just found out some very big news. Jersey Shore has been renewed for season four and they will be in.... wait for it..... ITALY.

"Season 4 of Jersey Shore will shoot in Italy, MTV announced Tuesday. While the stateside Jersey Shore locales have become iconic for our audience it's really the constantly evolving dynamic amongst the cast that keeps them coming back each season and Europe is a fresh spin on a show that continues to reach new heights for us," Chris Linn, MTV's executive vice president of programming and head of production, said in a statement. "The cast is headed to the birthplace of the culture they love and live by. We can't wait to see what erupts as a result."

During their trip to the motherland, the gang — who endured criticism during the first season for perpetuating Italian stereotypes — will visit Vinny's family for a "famous Guadagnino dinner" and "turn the beautiful country upside down," the network promises.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Jersey-Shore-Italy-1028281.aspx

fist-bruce.gif

YESSS!!!

Gypsy

TCG Elite Member
Sep 21, 2010
I think it'll be awesome. Because it might be more of them doing real shit other than the staged stuff they do in Jersey. Even Florida was better IMO. Them being in Jersey is boring. Italy will be a whole new ball game and they might not even be as well known there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info