🔧 BUILD Jeff's Cookie Cutter Kitty and Porsche Killer Mustang GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Yea I follow them on FB. Awesome wheels just a touch too pricey for me right now. I have been thinking about some BC Forged wheels something like this.

View attachment 72972

View attachment 72973
Paul at PK is good people, if thats his real name lol. I have a feeling he is a little Asian dude. Have bought 3 separate sets of rims from him and he has always did me right.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Paul at PK is good people, if thats his real name lol. I have a feeling he is a little Asian dude. Have bought 3 separate sets of rims from him and he has always did me right.
Yea I bought my 6GR wheels from him back in 2015 when he was still at N4SM. Bought some Forgestars for my Scat Pack from him after he started PK.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Terminator-Fux

Everybody Wants Some!
Dec 27, 2009
You're getting a new hood because Mike wont paint your vents I take it? I don't know why you can't leave the body mods alone on this thing. It looks fine as is imo, and you got plenty of nutswingers over it. I say sell it and get a good looking aggressive S550 from jump street. GT500 and don't look back sucka.

Reactions: Jeffs FRC

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Talked to Drew at D Mark about the clutch in my car and he steered me towards a Spec clutch believe it or not. I’ve been a Spec hater since my LS days 15-20 years ago. They were horrible driving clutches with heavy pedals that would sometimes explode...lol. I did some searching on these Spec Super Twins and the very few reviews I found seemed to be excellent, so I took the chance and had Drew order me up one. Brought the car to him a couple days ago and just picked it up and brought it straight back to storage. Anyways, holy shit does this thing drive nicely! Seriously better driveability than stock. Great pedal feel through the travel and stock engagement point. Tried to get this clutch to chatter and it wouldn’t.

So glad I talked to Drew before I made the purchase! Thanks again 01bluesnake 01bluesnake

Pretty billet PP
5FA7209B-999C-49F3-9E2E-9C4CBEFF381E.jpeg

I went with the SS trim as it’s rated for more torques than my car will ever come close to making
BC01006D-C4F9-40C6-907F-15FEF8F1BFBC.png

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Im definitely curious, my mccloud feels really good, no change in pedal effort??
The Spec I just put in has a lighter pedal than the Exedy for sure. Absolutely zero chatter and I tried to lug it taking off from a stop. I’ll let you drive it next spring. Definitely happy with the driveability now just have to break it in and see how she takes 8,000rpm shifts!

Reactions: Pressure Ratio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info