Jean Ralphio's new hoopty

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
:bigthumb: Thanks guys.

Congrats! Car looks good. Any plans for mods?

It has a few things already, mostly done by Speed Inc. Nothing crazy though. Will probably enjoy it as-is for a little bit. Need to figure out a wheel/tire combo for the track and I'll probably look at upgrading some of the audio components. Could possibly look at doing a power-adder down the road, but I'd have to be prepared to have the trans built. We'll see.

JBruno88

TCG Elite Member
Apr 3, 2014
Carol Stream, IL
:bigthumb: Thanks guys.

It has a few things already, mostly done by Speed Inc. Nothing crazy though. Will probably enjoy it as-is for a little bit. Need to figure out a wheel/tire combo for the track and I'll probably look at upgrading some of the audio components. Could possibly look at doing a power-adder down the road, but I'd have to be prepared to have the trans built. We'll see.

Let me know when you are ready and looking at wheel tire combo's. Depending on mods you'll either want a 26" or a 28". Plenty of options! Some cheaper than others.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Congrats! Glad I could help you and Mike out by getting you guys together sexually. I remember driving to Philly to pick that car up. The car is pretty solid as is. Buy a pair of 17" wagon wheels and hoosier drag radials and call it a day. I want another vette, bad. If I had the spare coin I would have been all over this.

Thread Info