IZZy's 2017 Dodge Charger Daytona... yes another Scat!

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
Well I found the one, the car is loaded with every option available, will post a pic of the sticker later.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
thescatpackgarage.com

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
:fu:

That color=hot like fire

Going back to kj's SS vs Scat pack thread. I'd do this over an SS

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
Nice! Ive been calling around but they all keep saying come in come in, fuck that, either you can or u cant. Re:20% off msrp on scats

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
Nice! Ive been calling around but they all keep saying come in come in, fuck that, either you can or u cant. Re:20% off msrp on scats
Its not on all scats. Its random ones that dodge picked at the beginning of march. The manager I spoke to said it was usually cars that were on the lot 120 days plus. And no SRT or Hellcats.

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
Its not on all scats. Its random ones that dodge picked at the beginning of march. The manager I spoke to said it was usually cars that were on the lot 120 days plus. And no SRT or Hellcats.

I understand its not all scats but when they tell me they have one on the lot but I have to come in and see if I can get 20% ... screw that BS.

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
I understand its not all scats but when they tell me they have one on the lot but I have to come in and see if I can get 20% ... screw that BS.
At some point you might need to play the game if you want one. They are moving like crazy right now. You should be able to use the dodge inventory finder site like Jeff did to see which ones are 20% off.

CobraSki03

Reaction score
I guess I'm embarrassed to even ask, but I didn't know a Scat Pack isn't a SRT? What is a scatpack? Just a different set of options? Like wheels?

LikeABauce302

5.0 ftw
Reaction score
Looks sick Izzy! Congrats!!

I've been kicking tires on new daily driver's. Perhaps I stick with Mopar and upgrade to a Charger. Hmmm...Lol. The more I see these, the more they grow on me.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
:rofl: :fy:

Yall motherfuckers making me want a god damn SPP Charger now. And god damn does that DG look better in the sunlight.

I guess I'm embarrassed to even ask, but I didn't know a Scat Pack isn't a SRT? What is a scatpack? Just a different set of options? Like wheels?
It's the poor man's SRT. Still a 392 engine, "better" upholstery that says R/T, or 392, or the bee instead of SRT. Performance pages but no SRT pages (can easily be fixed with a TaZer), and no adjustable ride and no flat bottomed steering wheel.

If someone really wants to pay another $15k+ for the "exclusivity" of an SRT, that's their prerogative. I'll enjoy my poverty 392.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
God damn, the Dodge love is out of control :rofl:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom